A wedding day should be the happiest day for a bride. So the priority of every bride is that everything goes smoothly. Moreover, if you are planning for a destination wedding you have to take a lot of essentials with you. The details of the destination are already given to you, so you need to pack wisely and show up. Thus, here are some of the tips which will help what to include in the destination wedding list for a bride, for her big day.
- Wedding attire- Carefully put your wedding dress and veil in a protective bag.
- Hat and Head scarf- this will protect you from the sun if the weather is sunny.
- Sun dresses
- Evening dress- something comfortable to wear after the ceremony.
- Tanks and camisoles
- Tees and tops
- Jeans and pajamas
- Sleep wear
- Wedding reception gown
- Wedding night lingerie
- Pair of socks- in case of cold weather.
- Sash and belt
- Swimming suit
- Wedding day shoes- put your wedding heels, but if you are not comfortable with heels go with flat sandals.
- Wedges- bring a pair with you for some formal gatherings.
- Shoes or sneakers
- Flip flops
- Hair brushes
- Bobby pins
- Hair spray
- Hair styling products- curling, straightening iron, hair dryer.
- Makeup- if you are having a proper bridal makeup from makeup artist then only take every day regular makeup with you. Thus, a bit of mascara, concealer, lip gloss, blush is enough.
- Body wash
- Body/ face lotion
- Aloe Vera gel
- Contact lenses, case and solution
- Lip balm
- Camera- for your private photos
- Cell phone
- Flash drive with special wedding music
- Pain reliever- in case of hangover or headache after your ceremony.
- Allery medicines
- First aid medicines
- Malaria or diarrhea medicines
- The Wedding jewelry- In fact, jewelry is one of the important part of your wedding dress so make sure you are taking all the matching jewelry with you like necklace, earrings, bracelet, rings and tiara.
- Wedding bands
- Mending kit
- Wedding favors- if you want to give small gifts to your guests.
- Seating chart
- Important documents
- Bridesmaid’s gift
- Groom’s gift
- Parent’s gift
- Thank you cards
- Credit cards
- Copy of travel insurance
- Sleeping masks
- Neck pillow
- Airplane tickets/ boarding passes
- Photo copies of birth certificates
- Guest cards
Hopefully, the above list will help you with your destination wedding. Further, check the weather of your destination, so you can add more items accordingly. Moreover, just a little bit of subtraction and a little addition to the destination wedding list for a bride will be enough to pack for a fuss-free dream wedding.
Enjoy your wedding!