Which Backpack Style is Best Suited for College Girls these Days?
Bags are the necessary things that all working people must carry to keep their essentials with them like personal gadgets, mobile or accessories, eatable supplies, laptops, college/school books, makeup, clothes, and many other things. Different kinds of people use different backpack styles according to their necessities. Here we will talk about the backpack style that is best suited for college girls these days.
Check Also: Packing List for College
7 Backpack styles for College Girls
As designers are making more styles of these backpacks to look more stylish. They further named the backpacks according to their shapes :
The Classic U-shape name is chosen from the classic silhouette. Its shape also provides an extended variety of possibilities to fill the bag. Its capacity makes it large enough to handle your bulk supplies but due to a single zipper, it becomes difficult to manage.
This backpack is named Roll Top because its opening is at the top and a piece of fabric rolls up. Top opening promotes ease to quick reach to your supplies. The basic feature of this backpack style includes a cylindrical body that provides better comfort, better grip at the top, better straps, and side pockets.
It contains a string/cord that is used to close and open the backpack. The basic feature of this backpack style is that it is comfortable, lightweight, and with maximum capacity. It may or may not have pockets and also has no top handle.
A clamshell backpack style is named because of its clam-shell-like appearance. This backpack is completely unzipped and opened like a clamshell. These backpacks give great availability for organizing multiple items due to several pockets or separators.
This Satchel backpack style is a combination of a cross-body bag and a backpack. Designers showed the aesthetics and features of leather and rectangular shape backpacks. The basic features of this style include buckled top strips, pockets, backpack straps, and a capacity for an adequate amount of items.
This Knapsack style is a cylindrical shape backpack that has a top opening that can be exposed by raising the fabric flap. The basic features include front and side pockets, backpack straps, and buckles.
The central zipper has an opening zipper at the center of the backpack front that opens down. This feature can make it easy to access your supplies from the main compartment of the backpack. It is a newer style of a backpack that gaining trend speedily.
Why Backpacks for College-going Kids?
- These styles allow students to keep their maximum material in them and can easily carry them. Even they allow students to keep their laptops too.
- Their portioned structure help students organize their bag.
- Students can also wear a single strap to look more stylish.
- They will be available in different sizes and shapes. So, the backpack style might be too basic for college girls.
- If you’re a little more on the stylish side, try an attractive backpack in a bright color or with a great leather look.
Tips to shop for better Backpacks
When you are shopping for a college backpack, be sure to look for the following specialties:
- Laptop sheaths to keep your laptop protected.
- Organization methods like zippered, pouches, or stationary pockets
- Straps are fine for comfort and support
- Fabric is made of high-denier polyester, leather, or nylon for stability.
So, these are the basic backpack features that affect how the pack works for you.